Saturday 21 August 2010

On My Wishlist #4


On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by the lovely Carolyn over at Book Chick City. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click here.


Archangel's Kiss

Published: February 2010 by Berkley
Format: Paperback
ISBN-10: 0425233367
ISBN-13: 978-0425233368

This is the 2nd book in the Guildhunter series. I loved Nalini's Angel's Blood and also enjoyed Angel's Judgement in the Must Love Hellhounds anthology, so I shall have to track down a copy of Archangel's Kiss to read more about Elena and the gorgeously sexy Raphael.

Summary:
Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux wakes from a year-long coma to find herself changed—an angel with wings the colors of midnight and dawn—but her fragile body needs time to heal before she can take flight. Her lover, the stunningly dangerous archangel Raphael, is used to being in control—even when it comes to the woman he considers his own. But Elena has never done well with authority…

They’ve barely begun to understand each other when Raphael receives an invitation to a ball from the archangel Lijuan. To refuse would be a sign of fatal weakness, so Raphael must ready Elena for the flight to Beijing—and to the nightmare that awaits them there. Ancient and without conscience, Lijuan holds a power that lies with the dead. And she has organized the most perfect and most vicious of welcomes for Elena...
(Goodreads)

* * * * * * * * * *

So that's my wishlist for this week. I'd love to hear what's on yours.

26 comments:

Joann said... [Reply to comment]

Hi, new follower from On My Wishlist, this is my first one! I read Forbidden Pleasures, I enjoyed it alot!
jbdownie5@yahoo.com
http://joannsbest.blogspot.com

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

@Joann Hi Joann, thanks for following. Just popped over to your blog and looked at your wishlist.

All the best
J x

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

@pussreboots Hi, thanks for stopping by. Love the books on your wishlist.

All the best
J x

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I have yet to read a Nalini Singh book. *gasp* I need to get on that train! Hope you get these added to your collection.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

@The Book Vixen Yes, you need to try one of Nalini's books. Thanks for popping by.

J x

Kathy Martin said... [Reply to comment]

That was a really good book. I hope you get to read it soon. Happy reading!

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

@Kathy Martin Thanks for stopping by Kathy.

All the best
J x

Jackie said... [Reply to comment]

I am ashamed to say it is on my TBR shelf, did love the first book and in the mean time have read the last two PSY-Changeling books by Singh so will read the Guild Hunter book soon this summer... I hope you get a copy as it sounds really good, IMO better than book 1....

Thanks for stopping by my WL today also!

Welcome to and hope you enjoy blogging!
jackie ^_^

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Ohh, this has been one I've been wanting as well. I hope you get it soon. If you do let me know how it is. :)

Mel said... [Reply to comment]

Ooo, that Archangel Kiss sounds intriguing - I might check out the first in the series and give a try! :-)

Thanks for stopping my wishlist -
http://melsrandomblogs.blogspot.com

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

@jackie b central texas Thanks Jackie. I'll have to try her PSY-Changeling series.

All the best
J x

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

@~*Jessica Rabbit*~ Thanks Jessica, I'll post a review when I get my hands on a copy.

All the best
J x

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

@Mel Hi Mel, thanks for stopping by.

All the best
J x

Shera (Book Whispers) said... [Reply to comment]

I've been meaning to read books by this author for a while now! Hope you get the goods soon!

Melissa (Books and Things) said... [Reply to comment]

Hi! Thanks for posting! Love your choice. I need to get into that series.

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

@Shera (Book Whispers) Hi Shera, many thanks for dropping by.

J x

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

@Melissa Hi Melissa, many thanks for your comments.

J x

Bella@BeguileThySorrow said... [Reply to comment]

Oh I LOVE the Guild hunter series too! Book 1 was my 1st intro to Nalini Singh, and now I devour anything she writes, lol
Gonna be starting Bonds of Justice (Psy/Chngling series, book8)soon since I just checked it out from the library :)

Books and Bliss said... [Reply to comment]

You won an award come check it out at http://booksnbliss.blogspot.com/2010/08/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

@Bella Thanks Bella. I hope you enjoy Bonds of Justice.

J x

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

@Books and Bliss Hi, many thanks for the award.

All the best
J x

Tricia said... [Reply to comment]

This book was amazing! I hope your able to get it soon!

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

Hi @The Crazy Bookworm Many thanks for the award and thanks for dropping by :D

J x

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

Hi @Tricia Many thanks for stopping by.

All the best
J x

Lilk13 said... [Reply to comment]

Hi! I gave you an award!
You can pick it up here: http://lilk13.blogspot.com

You can go to
http://crazy-bookworm.blogspot.com
and click on the picture of the award on the left side of this site and it will give a page that will allow you to copy the text needed to post the award to your blog. For listing the fifteen blogs, just copy and pasted the links of the new blogs you've found and create a hyper link to them so when you click on the name it takes you to their site.

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

@Lilk13 Thanks so much for this award.

All the best
J x

Related Posts with Thumbnails