Saturday 18 September 2010

On My Wishlist #5


On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by the lovely Carolyn over at Book Chick City. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click here.

All That Mullarkey
Sue Moorcroft

Published: 1 June 2010 by Choc Lit
All That Mullarkey by Sue Moorcroft
Format: Paperback
ISBN-10: 1906931240
ISBN-13: 978-1906931247

Several people have recommended this book to me, so it just has to go on my wishlist. I love Sue's writing so I can't wait to read this one.
Summary:
Revenge and love: it's a thin line... The writing's on the wall for Cleo and Gav. The bedroom wall, to be precise. And it says 'This marriage is over.' Wounded and furious, Cleo embarks on a night out with the girls, which turns into a glorious one night stand with... Justin, centrefold material and irrepressibly irresponsible. He loves a little wildness in a woman and he's in the right place at the right time to enjoy Cleo's. But it s Cleo who has to pick up the pieces of a marriage based on a lie and the lasting repercussions of that night. Torn between laid-back Justin and control freak Gav, she s a free spirit that life is trying to tie down. But the rewards are worth it!
(Goodreads)
* * * * * * * * * *

So that's my wishlist for this week. I'd love to hear what's on yours.

23 comments:

Francine Howarth said... [Reply to comment]

Hi,

Found you via Tally's blog.

I simply loved this book - full of emotion and uncertainty yet sense of strength in the heroine that comes from seeing the greater picture of love and romance.

best
F

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

Hi @Francine

I'm reading Starting Over at the moment. I absolutely love Ratty.

(Love Romancing the Blog by the way)

All the best
J x

Mel said... [Reply to comment]

Hi Jude,

Thanks for stopping by - sounds intriguing - I might give it a go! :-)

Hilde said... [Reply to comment]

I haven't heard about this one before, but it sounds good. And the cover is beautiful.

I love this meme, I always end up adding heaps more to my wishlist!

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

Hi @Mel, Hi @Hilde

Thanks for stopping by. Saturdays are good fun as I discover lots of new books through this meme.

All the best
J x

Lori said... [Reply to comment]

I never heard of this book. I hope you enjoy the book when you get it. Wanna see what is On My Wishlist?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Very interesting! I may just add this one to my wishlist :) Hope you get these added to your collection soon.

Here's my wishlist for the week.

Jackie said... [Reply to comment]

JUde thanks for stopping by my wishlist earlier and hope you get your book and I think I just might have to look into this one, sounds intense!

jackie ^_^

Sharon Galligar Chance said... [Reply to comment]

What a gorgeous cover on that book! Looks like a good one!

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

Hi @Lori and @The Book Vixen

I love your wishlists and have left comments over on your blogs.

All the best and thanks for stopping by.

J x

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

Hi @jackie b central texas

Thanks for dropping by. Saturdays are such fun, aren't they?

All the best
J x

Melissa (Books and Things) said... [Reply to comment]

Sounds interesting. I love it when the woman is a free spirit!

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

Hi @Sharon's Garden of Book Reviews

It is a pretty cover isn't it. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

All the best
J x

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

Hi @Melissa

Yes, sounds like a really good read.

All the best
J x

Jackie said... [Reply to comment]

Yes Jude, Saturday's are great!




jackie ^_^

Tricia said... [Reply to comment]

This is the first I've heard of this one it sounds interesting!

My Wishlist is here: http://triciareads.blogspot.com/2010/09/on-my-wish-list.html

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

@jackie b central texas Not so good for my bank balance though with all those shiny new books I want to buy!

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

Hi @Tricia

Thanks for dropping by and I've popped over to your blog to look at your wishlist.

All the best
J x

The Mistress of the Dark said... [Reply to comment]

Oh I love the title. Looks like a great read too! Hope you get to read it soon.

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

Hi @The Mistress of the Dark

Thanks for taking a look at my wishlist.

All the best
J x

Lacey Devlin said... [Reply to comment]

Hi Jude!

I just wanted to congratulate you on hitting that New Voices submit button! I can't wait to read your chapter, which is what I'm off to do now ;)

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks @Lacey Devlin

I'm planning to spend the next couple of days camped out on the website reading the entries I've missed.

Jude x

FICTION STATE OF MIND said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for visiting my blog, yours is beautiful and im now following you, congrats on entering a story! It takes lots of courage I will be reading it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails