Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day to Embrace Books


Today's the day! The most romantic day of the year and, more importantly, the launch day of UK publisher Embrace Books. I'm so excited, I can't wait to get my hands on those new titles.

Congratulations to executive editor Jane Holland and all the Embrace authors, especially twitter buddies Sally Clements and Rachel Lyndhurst.

I have my sparkly dress, a glass of Bucks Fizz and I'm on my way to join in the fun at the launch party over at the Embrace blog.

Here's hoping you all have a fabulous Valentine's Day, and I'll catch you later.

2 comments:

Sally Clements said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks, Jude! Great excitement here, and over on my blog too... www.sallyclements.blogspot.com!

Jude said... [Reply to comment]

@Sally Clements Congrats again Sally. Well done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails